Food Blog: Rasa Istimewa Restaurant



 When my best friend first told me we were going to a park to eat, I was wondering where the picnic basket was, but I was much happier with her plans which involved eating at this lovely halal restaurant.
 It was a bit of a climb to get to the open-concept restaurant, however I was really delighted with the warm inviting feel of the light and the structure of the place, that I was excited to sit down and begin ordering and eating at the place despite the climb.

We ordered quite a few dishes, however it all smelt so good that I was taking pictures as we were eating, so there are blurred shots and half-eaten food in store! So sorry~!  Future blogs I will try to hold back a little bit:
 Sweet-n-sour chicken
 Sambal Veggies
Ice Teh Tarik 

Mantau Buns

Salted-Egg Tofu

Sambal Sting-Ray

Fried Rice
Ice-cream~~!!!

So yes we had our fill and we rolled away happily. It was as nice an environment as I had expected. I didn't really like how long we had to wait for our food though, but it is an incredibly popular restaurant and the food that arrived came pretty much one after the other, and it was all so delicious, so I can forgive them for the time we spent waiting.

Price Range: Everything was about $15 - $20 per dish, which I felt was pretty ok for the quality and quantity of food. And both of us were so full most of our dishes were left half eaten and we usually are heavy eaters, so I feel that it is pretty worth it.


Comments