Gaming Sunday: The Rusty Lake Hotel



When I first discovered this game I was really intrigued.The illustrative style and pale vintage color palette immediately drew me in, and the horror elements kept me engaged all throughout the process of discovering the mysteries behind the murders.


 I was also really fortunate to have Badrmoon playing with me to help me overcome obstacles that were too hard for me to figure out on my own.


 It was fun and engaging, and although there wasn't  any cinematic graphics, shooting or special effects, it was the story itself that carried it through and made it a game worth spending several hours on ( depending on how fast or slow you are, clearly I'm not that good at games XD).




Here is the first of many videos of me playing the Rusty Lake with Badrmoon:

If you have played this game, tell me what you think of it in the comments below!

As always, may your midnights be magical. 
Goodnight!
- Ai



Comments

Lily said…
Y o u r A r t i c l e I s T h i s V e r y H e l p f u l T h a n k s F o r S h a r i n g . . . . .

Chatib Chat APK App
Ai Night said…
I'm so glad you found it beneficial! I hope you enjoyed playing the game! :3