Memory #018: Monthly Favourites | January



I can't find everything I featured in the video, however here are the things that I did find:


Harry Potter Buffalo Satchel Backpack:






Hello Kitty Princess Happy Meal Toy:






MONUMENT VALLEY II :









EXPLODING KITTENS:








Samyang Cheese:

Here is another review just in case you might think me biased as I eat sooooo much
Samyang all the time, my tastes buds might be spoilt forever XD

Their review is pretty good, click on the image below to check it out:

And if you live in Singapore, they are selling this at Fairprice!!





Blue Goldstone:


Click this picture to read more about the Blue
Goldstone on "My Stone Meaning":



KidChan's Twitter:




New Love by Shiloh:




Sage:

Click the image below to read more about the history, lore and magical properties of Sage:





Comments