Memory #019: SGCC 2019 Part 1



We had such a nice time at SGCC 2019 last year. I'm not sure if we will have
the time to make it for SGCC 2020, however if you would like to see me
review it, then I'll make time for it. Comment below to let me know!

This year there are a few other events that I would like to spend my savings on XD
So I am trying to think wisely before I make any commitments.

If there is an event happening in Singapore that you think I should check out
that is art-related, do let me know as well in the comment section below!

As always, may your days be magical,
I will see you in the next time.

Which is tomorrow! So come again for part 2, where we review the convention
right after it has happened!

Lots of love,

Ai Ai


https://thewitchystuff.tumblr.com/post/156297282445/aquarius-potion-the-best-day-to-prepare-this

Comments