The Founder's Maze





 About the Founder's Maze:

This design was created in honor of the first 100 subscribers that have stood by and continued to watch and encourage me to keep posting and creating video content on my channel "Fuel to My Lofi". It has been so strange for me to find so many adorable people who also like what I like, and it's been such a wonderful experience to be able to share and take delight in the warm and friendly conversation I have been having after I posted the videos up on youtube. I feel like I have made many friends on my channel, and I always make stuff for my friends in real life, so this time I decided that I would like to make something for my online friends too!

The first thing I made was this design! Just click the above image and download it for free! If you so choose to pay what you like, I would like to say thank you! Every bit helps a lot, even if it's just 1 cent! Many 1 cents make 10 cents and 5 10 cents can buy me hot milo from the vending machine just down the block! .+:。( ˘▽˘)っ♨

The first person who makes it to the center of the maze and tags Ai on Instagram with the winning answer wins their very own Founder's Badge, which you can check out here: The Founder's Badge Button

Entries close on 12 August 2021!


Now for those who did not win, I decided that just in case they too would like a founder's badge, they made the badges available here for the first 100 people to purchase it! There are only 100 available and after that, there will never be another founder's badge sold again.

There are also only 100 activated downloads of this illustration made available, so when the last person has downloaded the last maze, there will be no more digital mazes made available!



Even though I am separated from all my friends by space and time, I hope that through little artworks like this, I can create a tangible reality of what "Fuel To My Lofi" is and I hope that through little things like this, my friends will understand how I feels about them, which is truly, deeply grateful of the support that they give to my channel an my art.



Comments