Beauty Standards ✨ Home Improvements ✨ Self Worth






By defining what beauty is to me, I hope that I can keep this as a reminder every time I slip back into being overcritical about myself and my body, and remind myself that I'm just lashing out at myself again due to a lack of progress in other areas of my life.

I also will use this newly defined perspective as a direction for my art. It's easy for me to fall prey to defeatism when faced with all the amazing art the internet has to offer, and I want to remind myself that I have a unique voice, and unique outlook on life, and my art will reflect that voice, and I can be proud to feel this way about myself, my art and my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS:

AESTHETIC SENSIBILITY BY ARNOLD BERLEANT https://journals.openedition.org/ambiances/526


PRIDE AND PREJURDICE BY JANE AUSTEN

https://www.examword.com/classic-literature/book?bo=prideandprejudice


 

Comments