Mushroom in Mason Jars #4: Two large mushrooms growing

 

As I often do with most of my art creations, It all started out with a simple line, an idea, and eventually transformed into several ideas, that have blossomed into four new creations which I swore I would not make into big things, and yet here I am, with several calendar designs, and a few cute motivational pictures to accompany them. This forth design is called: 

  Two large mushrooms growing
@fueltomylofi Lofi break #3 ♬ Lofi hip hop Lofi(885430) - Enokido
If you would like to check out the book for yourself, I have another
post talking about the book as well as links to where you can download a copy of it!
Read it here: The Philosophy of Art
You can purchase the Art Print here: Artist Shop And Download the Calender here for FREE: DeviantART
What I was listening to when making this post:

 

Comments