Strawberry Shortcakes are Everything - An Exhibition

✧ :-STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES ARE EVERYWHERE-: ✧ *·̩̩̥
✧ :- An Online Art Exhibition -: ✧ :-゜・

.·̩̩̥͙*·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*

Welcome to my very first art exhibition! I have decided to create digital exhibitions such as this one, in order to exhibit my art online. As an introverted artist, I have never liked exhibiting my work in museums or galleries as I would have to be there in person, and as I suffer from social anxiety, it takes a lot for me to turn up!

With exhibitions like this, I can offer permanent free admission, you can spend as much or as little time as you like, and you still get the same experience with an exit through the gift shop, just like a real exhibition! The only thing you need to spend money on is my merch, and only if you want to, so it's pretty much my ideal version of an exhibition~!

Do like and share this post if you enjoy the exhibition experience, as it will let me know that this format is good, and will encourage me to create more exhibitions like this of my art in the future!
I have also hidden three little mystery notes that will tell you more about the artworks and the inspiration behind them, to make the walk-through a tiny bit more engaging, so do look out for random notes.
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*


Extra Note About Navigation:

To enjoy the full experience, please only click the buttons in the presentation, as I built this first exhibition using Powerpoint~! If you click through using the slide buttons at the bottom, it works, however, it will not give you the walk-through experience as you will be navigating slide by slide instead of area by area. Thanks again for viewing my exhibition, I am so proud of this first online exhibition I have created, and I really hope you enjoy it!

Comments