The Twitch Book of Followers and Subscribers


The Book of Followers

The Book of Subscribers

I was streaming quite regularly a while back and I created these two archives for those who supported me on Twitch. Nowadays I am
quite busy working on the game, and I am also not really that comfortable live streaming, so I feel that I don't really have a place
on platforms like Twitch, and even youtube these days as most online content creators live stream actively and seem to be
able to keep up with the high-stress environment that is twitch and youtube and instagram and tik tok and all the other
online plateforms that drive traffic through views. So after much worry and anxiety, I have decided to lay down my live streaming
dreams and move on, focus on developing what I am actually good at, and leave the world of live streaming and video making to
the pros.
So for those who did support me once upon a time, this page stands here as a thank you, it was wonderful to have met you, maybe in
future when I find the courage to livestream again, we will meet again.

Comments