Fantasia by Escribe: Part 1

I was treated to a wonderfully sweet and magical date by Bad as she took me to enjoy and experience Fantasia by Escribe. Words cannot really describe the essence of this magical wonderland of an exhibit, so I went out of my way and took a zillion pictures, which I am going to split into a couple of blog posts, so that you can join me on this journey, bit by bit, just how it was presented at the event itself. 

Without further adieau; a candyland wonderment - the entrance:

When we first went in, all we saw was this long line of people standing and waiting at this huge entrance, and all sorts of acrobatic acts happening idly around the outside of the entrance. 



It was such a whimsical experience. I loved it. It really got me in the mood for circus fun. 

 These are our Fantasia Passports, which we got stamps on each time we tasted a food item inside the exhibit.

This has to be my all-time favorite picture. The attitude and adorable-ness of this performer! 
*delight delight*  
We met some friends at the entrance, and proceeded to go in with them, but we soon lost sight of those friends to the wonder and rooms of the exhibition. 


The magical baker beckoned us hither...


...and I encountered my very first painted orb. I absolutely love the stunning designs on these lamp pieces. 



Then for a little while, we were in transition, but the waiting period was very quick, and soon we found ourselves in yet another room....


 And ethereal bed stood on a stage high above us, floating and carrying it's sweetheart sleeper, who carried down presents, only to fish them up again with her fishing line, and return back to her slumber.



 The smell of chocolate in the air was intense and mouth-watering due to the endless cascade of chocolate fondue at the Escriba mountain. It was really almost like something out of Willy Wonka~


 A mad-scientist tricked us all into believing he was going to blow up the cake in the man's hands...

... and the room came to a close with a melancholic juggling performance where the moon occasionally opened and closed her eyes, and made all sorts of peculiar movements with her lips whenever she fancied. 

It was a lovely beginning to a lovely exhibition. I would love to go for more exhibitions like this! This one was overall brilliant.

Comments