SketchBook: DIY Presents

it would make taking pills a lot more fun than it really is! So here is Bad's first DIY present from me:


Secondly knowing my BF, she has many lovely leather bands and black wallets and cuff links and other lovely things scattered all over her dresser, so I went to Daiso and bought a few wooden things, and stuck them together to create the terrapin accessory organizer~! A really crazy piece but it came out really well with a good bit of wood superglue and a little imagination XD

 And lastly I made her a mixtape for all those long nights she spends working late. Though up til now she hasn't listened to it so meh~ I still like the illustrations I drew on the cover, and she liked them too so that makes up for it~ :3

Last but not least I sewed a Poncho for Bad which I ended up handing over to Yan to fix because I am absolutely terrible at sewing even if I do try to do it anyway...



And so yay~! I hope that inspires you a little towards creating some cool DIY presents for your friends~ If you have any interesting ideas for DIY gifts do leave your ideas in the comments below~! I love making things and I'd love to try out some new interesting ideas~!

Comments