Art Review: SAM in April 2015

A part of the Bad Birthday celebration was to visit some of our favourite places, and because one of our mutual favourite places is SAM, we decided to pay it a visit~! We had the wonderful oppostunity to experience several exhibitions, one of them being 'Medium at Large', so these are the two quick shots I took of the paintings that caught my eye. You can see the full review during out vlog on our channel:  Adventures of Bad 'n' Aida
We stumbled upon this magnetic words which you were allowed to rearrange to spell out whatever you want~ Bad started first as I initially felt nervous about touching anthing in an art museum, but after seeing that fire didn't shoot out of the walls, I created my own arrangement of words to create something that spoke to me. 
 Bad's Words:

My words:
 I think one of my favourite exhibitions was this one about books. All the books you see are not actually books but sculptures, paintings and models of books. But the are all painted so well, that some, unless you are so close, you could not tell are fake!


And lastly we amused ourselves by using stickers to stick over a generic photograph of a HDB door area to create what would be our idea of what our front door would look like in the future. Check out our vlog to see Bad's version~! Heehee~

And finally off we went for dinner as it was getting really late and we were very peckish after all the walking around and 'ooo-ing' and 'aahhhing' XD

Comments