Games I Want To Play: Rusty Lake Paradise

Hi! And welcome to my new segment where I gush about new games that I want to play in the near future! This week is "Rusty Lake Paradise".

I've been following the Rusty Lake series for about a year now, and although I have played almost all the cube games and the Rusty Lake Hotel, I still have not finished Rusty Lake: Roots.


Once I have finished Rusty Lake Roots, I shall finally move on to the Rusty Lake Paradise!!! Here is the trailer that was released on the game developer's youtube channel:

It looks as haunting and thrilling as the rest of the game has been! I am really looking forward to being immersed in the world of Rusty Lake again~ It has been the most thrilling and yet meditative game I have come across yet! 

If you have already played or are also looking forward to playing the Rusty Lake Paradise, let me know what you think of this game in the comments below!

As always, may your middays be magical, 
Good Day!
- Ai



Comments