Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanza!
Wow! The world is such a beautiful place with all these amazing cultures and traditions being celebrated all over.

  #RandomSource

There has been so much change happening this year, and it has made me realize just how strange, beautiful, kind and brave humankind is. Where there is darkness, there is always a beautiful strong and powerful human being standing up to it, and I am proud to be here during a time where we strive to be the best sort of human that we can be.
 #RandomSource

I feel that 2017 has taught me so much about other people, places and problems, that it has made me grow and come to love being here and being a part of this life more and more. That joy has made me brave and strong enough to take steps that I would never have taken before. I feel that I have matured, grown, and finally have a focus and a purpose which I aim to fuel my art and my writing from now on.
 #RandomSource

So my message for you is this: I hope that this year, as you break bread with your families, have a romantic dinner with your partner, browse through the internet solo like me or bungee jump off a cliff somewhere on a tropical island, you have the very best holiday. When you feel a warm snugly burst of love, just know that is me thinking about you and sending my love to you, because you are a beautiful person, and you deserve all the love the world has to offer you.  As Supergirl says, we are stronger together, and as many, many of us have said this year, with love, we can overcome anything.

 #RandomSource

Have a lovely day ahead, and as always, may your midnights, always be magical.
Lots of love,

- Ai

Comments