The 7 Best Designs I Have Created in 2017

I want to say a big thank you to all the very kind souls that have purchased from my Redbubble shops this year. I thank you very much because you have made it possible for me to pay for my monthly medical expenses as well as my food and rent. This post is dedicated to the designs that were most liked or most purchased this year, as a way of giving me a benchmark of how I can continue to bring you great content in 2018!


Number 1: Anastasia



I think this name has been very popular as it is associated with the disney film by the same name, as well as a very pretty girl's name. It's really cool that a lot of people have also mentioned that they like that font! If you are curious about the font, it is created by Mikko Sumulong. Please check out her work, not only is this font beautiful, but so are all of her other fonts as well! 


Number 2: Adele



I have had so many people tell me how they love this name. How they put it on their guitar cases and laptops. It makes me really happy to think that I am connecting people to something they love. I love Adele the singer myself so it was a must -have name to make on my account - she is so cool!


Number 3:  kiki



Kiki has a lot of different meanings, but my favourite is "Let's have a kiki" which makes me think of being free, being alive, having fun and hanging out with like-minded people. It makes me really happy to see this word be favoured quite a lot! 


Number 4: Rainbow Burger (RED) - I Love Pride



I created this burger in my series on different LGBTQ burgers, which you can view here: LGBTQIA+ Burgers. It makes me so happy to see how many people have favoured this one too! It seems to be purchased as stickers a lot so I imagine quite a few people have this on their notebook or laptop, which is super cool.


Number 5: Aaliyah



Someone really sweet bought this as a iphone case and commented "EVERYTHING", and I think that pretty much sums up how I feel about this sticker too! It means everything to me when you enjoy my work, it makes all the time I spend creating it worth it!


Number 6: Vintage Film Camera


I love all things vintage, and I love vintage cameras especially. When I created this one I was submitting it for a vintage contest, which I didn't win. However since then it has been a popular item on Aidadaism so that makes me quite happy. :3


Number 7: Happy Halloween - Love From Regina and Emma



So if you have been following this blog for a long time, you'll know that I have a fan comic about regina and emma! I created tis card for 2017 Halloween and it seems that a lot of you like it! Thank you so much for all your support on the comic. If you haven't yet read it and you are a Swanqueen fan, check it out here: A Decadent Affair. I hope to start work on it again next year, so look out for updates on that coming here soon! :3

So that's it for the top 7 designs! If you have recently bought something from my Redbubble Stores, let me know in the comments below which is your favourite design! And if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in my stores in 2018, let me know as well!

As always, may your midnights be magical, goodnight! 

Comments