Gaming Sunday: A Pewdiepie Tuber Christmas

This year for Christmas, I spent a lot of time redecorating my Pewdiepie Youtube Simulator rooms to create three different styles of a magical christmas.

1. Last Days of Fall:


There was a special series of fairy characters and I bought one of each and named them Mable and Piper respectively.


Mable is the one with the little orange flower on her head. The flower reminds me of Maple Syrup and happy times, and the happiest character I know is "Mable" from Gravity Falls, so it is only fitting that this little adorable is called Mable. Piper, on the other hand, was named for their brilliance at playing the pipes, so there you can see her happily bobbing up and down, playing the pipes.


I really love these mysterious pink flowers with their glowing yellow centers, so I made sure that there were a few in Mable and Piper's small garden.

And I also got extra hourses so that Mable and Piper had neighbours nearby!

The next room I have titled:

2. A Very Merry Christmas Feast:


I was really excited about this room because when I saw that there was a wallpaper that featured a skyline I knew that I had to create something that was fun and party-themed and exciting!




And last but not least, we have the room inspired by the Theme "A Winter Wonderland". It is titled:

3. A Winter Fairytale:


Here are featured Mable and Piper, cuddled next to a crackling fire outside their house.



This time they are joined by many magical winter bunnies in the soft snow.


I decided to add a water feature to create a sort of depth to the room, as well as show that it's not just freezing point here in this tiny snowy winter land, but it will be soon~!

And I also included a lot more magical bunnies here, there and everywhere! This Winter Fairytale is a magical bunny haven.

So that's it for my Pewdiepie Youtube Simulator Rooms. If I have any more rooms that I'm proud of I'll take screenshots again and share them with you again!

If you'd like to follow me on the game, you can add me at "Aidadaism" which is my username.
As always, may your midnights always be magical, I'll see you in the next time.
Goodnight!


Comments