Tales From Fantasy Town, Magical Land: Flavour and Zodiac Unicorns

This week I created several new characters for my online world called "Fantasy Town, Magical Land". I created quite a few variations of each new unicorn so you can enjoy all the different colour variations and designs for the different unicorns:

Zodiac Unicorns:

The Aquarius Unicorn:





The Capricorn Unicorn:




Flavour Unicorns:

The Peppermint Unicorn




The Vanilla Unicorn:



I find that creating all these curious creatures is very therapeutic. The whole world is created entirely impromptu as I don't really plan anything for it. I just love to go along with whatever I am inspired by in order to create something truely magical and out of the box. For me it is such a lovely respite from a lot of my work, which sometimes tends to be very linear. 

If you would like to find out more about Fantasy Town, Magical Land itself, feel free to reach about it here:


Until tomorrow, may your day be magical, I'll see you in the next time.

Goodday~!

Comments