2.5k Sales!

OMG guys!!! I just hit 2.5k sales overall on my Redbubble Account FTML!!! Thank you so much for your long-term support! Every sale there has helped and will continue to help me to save up for my medication.

If you suffer from a chronic pain or a long-term illness, you can understand how difficult it is to have to keep paying and paying for medication to just keep you in working condition and how hard it is to find the money to pay for it all.


I have another dreaded medical appointment coming up in April and it usually cost quite a lot, so every sale here helps so much. On average the sales here have been about $150 to $190 a month, which helps me so much as my bill is always about that much. When the doctor tells me I have to go for a blood test on top of the regular consultation and medication, like in January this year, my bill shot up to $250!


 I was crying all the time in January trying to pay that and my phone bill and my rent, but nevermind, fighting! I try my best to do what I can to make a living despite my mental illness. :)


So seriously, I know it might not seem like much to other people, but to me, it is everything. I will keep bringing content here daily as much as possible because I really enjoy doing this, and for a little while, I feel like I mean something somewhere, so thank you. Thank you for liking my art, thank you for buying my art. Just...Thank you.  This means the world to me.


So for everyone who has told me they share my art with friends, they bought my art a second or third time, or simply liked my art, go us!! Thank you!! You all are the reason why I can still do what I do today! May 2018 be the year that we all achieve our dreams together, fighting!!! :)

Comments