SIGHT and other senses

Recently I've been feeeling really angsty. Life seems to be so frustrating, and death so fleeting, so I decided to start a video series focused on exploring different aspects of being live. The first part is focused on the 6 senses.

Here is my video on SIGHT:

Here is a little more information about the series:

So for my absorbing nature series, I have decided to try a new approach, where I combine a lot of different footage into something I consider to be video art :3

My reclusiveness has become a little more intense, which means that it is not possible to go out and be present in the world more often then not, so when I do go out, I like to bring my camera with me, and just appreciate the world around me. 

This is the first of what I hope to be Six videos exploring the 6 main senses, and I hope that you enjoy it! 

If you would like to see more video art like this, remember to like this video and subscribe! I can't promise when the next video will be, but I hope you will stick around to find out!

___________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________
Absorbing Nature Episode 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gv79O5KTjs&list=PLsitnzJQWpiGhpoSD4c-bcAzfVkMbfeaS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Website: http://fantasytownmagicalland.com
Instagram: @indigokoart
Shop: http://indigoko.redbubble.com



Comments