The one with doll

So I recently created a new channel, a new perspective and a new direction in life. I have been very afraid of expressing my love for the spiritual and magical aspects of the world, and so I suppressed it for a long long time, however after watching a lot of interesting witches on youtube, I realised that the only person really holding me back from exploring the depth of the universe, is me. And I don't want to hold myself back any longer. I want to heal, and grow, and get out of this funk, and I want to do it in pastel pinks and soft yellow hues. 


The idea behind Mellow Alchemy is combining my personality,  a soft, quiet, mellow person who keeps to themselves, with the magic of science and the unknown. There is so much out there to explore, and I want to see it all, because we only have one life, and in this life, I want to see everything. 



So this illustration is me holding my hopes, my dreams, my aspirations and my future. It has already happened. It has already begun. I am dead and alive. I am here and now. I am alive. 

I am the one with the doll. 

P.S. I don't have tattoos...yet. :) 

#yamikawaii - Because I'm all about that mental health pastel realness

Comments