Meditating growing deeper

Smooth crystals, homemade scarf and some solo time after meditation. 

I love these little moments that come and go and engulf me. 



Here's a little poem I was inspired to write after meditating:


Consciousness

I am conscious of being here. But sometimes when I close my eyes,
I feel that I can disappear and be THERE.
is like a death suspended.
But I don't. It's too intense over there. Over there
and think of you.
Somewhere in the middle of here and there is life,
and that is when I open my eyes
- Dedicated to my fiancée






Meditation is getting more and more intense. There feels as though something
deep and feral is rising up from within. It's a strange, beautiful restlessness,
that makes me want to break apart everything I've ever known as
true, just to see what makes it tick.
I won't. But I might. Who knows? Probably the Universe. Time will tell.


Comments