On the topic of Healing


A lot of things have happened this year. Some good, some bad, and some downright beautiful. It is always hard to just take some time to myself to simply just sit and recharge.
To my deepest gratitude, @faiz.tesoro lent me a set of some chakra gemstones that I used for meditation, and after using them, I finally found a way to reconnect with myself and center myself on the things and the people I care most about. It was a wonderfully freeing sensation to let go of a lot of heavy energy, and enter into a lighter, freer consciousness. This reminded me of the time I visited the art museum with @faiz.tesoro, @badbegummusic and Aini.


At the time Faiz was very keen on this particular tag in the midst of all the yarn, insisting that I take a picture of it, even though I couldn't see why it was so important at the time.

Now in hindsight, I can see why this is so important now. In order to heal, I have to get through all the tangled mess of my life, to find the one tag deep inside that is the source of healing, and from there, I can find the peace and patience I need, to really heal, and be at peace with myself.
The visits to the psychiatrists aren't going to stop, I still have my daily pills to take and I STILL have to get out of bed everyday, but for the first time in a long time, I feel like maybe, one day, I will heal, and that day, will be a good day indeed.


On that note, I'll leave you with this random poem that I cam up with the other day
while staring at the picture below:

Different Times, Different Lives:

The world looks so different shrouded in darkness Beautiful, warm, mysterious, deadly, So many secrets, so many dreams Sleep sweet dreamers, sleep until the world dies and is reborn again in the morning light.



Comments