( A SwanQueen Update) A Decadent Affair: The Love Affair Continues on FanFiction.net

So I'm sure if you are here, it is because you have been enjoying the illustrious tale  of
Emma and Regina as a comic!

A few months ago I began to struggle with continuing the story, and in the end it all came to an abrupt stop for me, and I felt like I was going crazy, trying to write this story that no longer wanted to be written ( don't worry this writer's block happens a lot for me for ALL my stories, so usually this passes and I eventually start writing again ). 

So while waiting for my writer's block to fade, I had an idea to cut out the drawing aspect of the whole story and simply focus entirely on telling a story, so that I could, at least finish the tale instead of just leaving it hanging.

And sure enough, when I finally was able, I started writing again! So if you are wondering what has happened to the story, here it is:

A Decadent Affair


I don't think I will be returning to it as a comic, who know what the future holds, but I kinda feel as for now, it is going to remain as just a story.


Comments