Why am I sharing my memories here?

These experiences are not in order, because my memory is not in order. There are many things that I am forgetting, and are forgotten. 

My bipolar makes it hard for me to retain memories... 



Though perhaps it is not my bipolar? Or is it?

Nevertheless I want to fight it, this memory loss.

 I want to remember. 


There are days when my partner talks about happy moments that I can no longer recall, 

and times when friends talk about experiences that I do not know anything about, that we apparently shared together.

Through this journal, I will remember. 


These pictures, these words,



 I will remember. 

And  hopefully one day, I will save myself from disappearing completely, because of the evidence of myself, in these photographs. 






So let's begin with the last date that I can remember, 
that I took pictures of, and then 
we will get as close to present day, 

present time as possible, 

one step at a time.



Comments