A Beach Date

So Bad and I don't have a lot of time together as it is, and going to the beach is one of the last things on our list, despite how close by we are to it. That is why it has taken us over a year to finally make a trip back to the East Coast Beach, however finally, here we are!


It was a really nice clear day, and we sat down to eat out lunch:


I got fish and chips ( the bright orange one is the crisp fish) and Bad got Grilled fish in a nice gravy sauce.  The food was pretty good and the water kept us well hydrated.

One of the main reasons why I like to go to the beach is so that I can have a looooong think while I am in the water. Bad took some shots of me while I was down by the water:


And after that we went home. It was a really nice day, however as we left, the clouds started rolling in, so we were just lucky to narrowly miss the rain, which was nice. 

Comments