Return to Scrapbooking: Part 1

Do you remember the old days when you used to buy stickers like this:

 from craft stores?

Well I downright miss it and I want to bring the whole scrapbooking experience
back into my life! But this time I want everything to be handwritten and handmade
just like the old times.

Example A:


Example B:


Which means a lot of my blog post are going to take a lot longer, however I think they will be more fun for me, as I will share you pages from my scrap journal as I go along in the year.

Part #1 of embarking of this quest for nostalgic scrap journal goodness: locate and acquire a photo printer!

Luckily for me a family friend named Verna once left little teenage me a photo printer and an old camera. I have yet to fix up the old camera, however I hope to be able to locate the photo printer at my mom's house today, so wish me luck finding it!

Comments