The Rainbow Girl with the Hard Rock Candy


This Week's Pastel Art Features Candy!

It is Pride Month! So I wanted to create something that I feel reflects
on how I feel about being Bi, non-binary and femme all in one little 
Candy Jar.

So I first started with the Jar of Candy:

I choose rock candy because like me, it's hard as rock and difficult to bite
but it's deliciously sweet and if you savour it, it gets better with time. 




And Then I moved on to today's Magical Pastel Princess.
I'm calling these girls that I am creating, Amoraia. 
They are like the soul of my soul. 
And so I felt that it is fitting that she is wrapped up in the
spiritual side of it all. 

Mental and physical health is so important, and sometimes it's within 
the soul that if we nurture healing and love, it bleeds out into 
every part of the rest of our being, no matter how hard a time we are going through
or whatever the future may hold. 






I hope you all are having an awesome pride month, and anyone in Singapore
who is going for Pinkdot, I hope that it's an awesome one this year as always!
Lots of hugs and kisses from your lil nonbinary femme artist friend!
- Ai Ai 

Check out my Full Collection of Quotes on Pinterest:


Comments