Memory #29: I was Sexually Harassed



This is a tough time for everyone, and I understand if you are not in a good place right now, so please don't watch if you feel you will be triggered in anyway.
As for me this happened so recently, and I was overwhelmed with anger, frustration and fear, and my only way to process it was to make a video.


My youtube channel has been my go to hobby that helps me to purge a lot of anxiety and rage. After I shot this video, I actually got really sick from the overwhelming feeling of sadness and despair that I was struggling with, however with the care and concern of my partner, I recovered within a couple of days and am feeling much better now.

I share this with you today as a warning that is seems that not everyone is taking this period of self-isolation and quarantine seriously. Creeps be coming out of the supermarket shelves! So stay safe, and stay vigilant! Look out for yourself no matter where you are or what you are doing.

Comments