Tired

I'm tired. Just came back from another shift at work. Will try to draw tonight, will try to shoot another video. My heart feels sad, about a lot of things. Still, no matter what happens, I must wake up and go to work the next day, in order to get better at whatever it is I struggled with the day before.

I got into a little fight with my girlfriend. I miss being with her. So much so that when she made fun of how I try to seduce her, I got mad at her and shunned her. I feel broken. Broken and old and useless. The pages of my comics don't seem to come as easily to me at they used to, and I still have so much left to say. Between working shift work and sleep, I don't know when I will ever see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am so grateful to my current job. I am so grateful to what little fans I have. I just wish. I just wish I was better. At everything. 

Comments