The Strawberry Unicorn

 I'm very excited to introduce you to yet another original character!

The Strawberry Unicorn is a unicorn that is featured in the fictional world of  FANTASY TOWN MAGICAL LAND, which you can read more about here:

I don't want to go too in detail about the unicorn so that I don't bore you, however if you would like to read up the origin story of this unicorn, it is featured here amongst the other Flavour Unicorns:


I am happy to share that there are a few designs that I created to celebrate the Strawberry Unicorn. All the designs are available for purchase on my art stores:

Design #1:


This Design has a transparent background so that as a sticker, you not only get the unicorn but also several small strawberry stickers as well! I like to create transparent background designs like this as they are more versatile designs, which look lovely on various products that my artist shop features. 






Design #2:



Which is the strawberry Unicorn against a pastel green polka dot background and strawberries all around it. 

I quite like this version as it has a more delicate and cheerful vibe to it. 




Comments