The Leaning Water Palace


I created this palace after finishing the lastest installment of Monument Valley. 

I love old architecture and ruins, and I wanted to try to capture that same atemopshere,

as well as try to create realistic water flow as an animation in procreate.


I feel that the overall end result was pretty good, and I think I might carry on this series of isometric inspired fantastical buildings in future!

I have also uploaded the illustration up on my Redbubble store:


I love the magnet~ It really pops!


The sticker comes in transparent, glossy and matte but I'd go for transparent myself. 


Looking for a cool isometric designed mask with colors that pop! Then
this one is for u~!


Just a general sense of amazingness sitting on this table right now.
XD joking~ I just like this mock up of art work~!


Piiinss!! I'm getting one for myself!


I 100% love this apron design




I specifically choose the hands to be blue~ What do you think?


OOOooo I made this puzzle to be a challenge!
Good luck!



Everything is best in black, check out the above
and below choices~ I'm sure you agree





I LOVE THESE ONES:


SHOOO SEXY~~~

Ok thats all for now! Thank you for dropping by and checking out my 
newst artworks!

As always may your days be magical, 
I will see you in the next time.

Bye!





Comments