Halloween Time: The Witch's Hat

 




I was really excited about starting a new series for halloween this year! I will be bringing back some old designs, such as the Pastel Skull and Pumpkin Patch, but all the other designs labeled "Halloween Time" are all new designs specifically for Halloween 2021! I'm combining my love for all things cottagecore with spoooky elements.


This second piece is a Witche's Hat. Deep in the elven forest, a witch was pursued by a pack of angry wolves. Running for her life, she managed to escape just in time on her broom stick, alas her hat was swept off by the wind and ended up left behind as she made her daring escape. Would you return for your hat if you had accidentally left it behind? Your choice.

Check out this design and more like this at my halloween collections:









Comments