Creating a Project Calendar With My Girlfriend~!




There are so many things that I have learnt over the last few days that go into project management, and as an artist with many projects that I want to complete, I really need to be more realistic about what I can and cannot accomplish on my own. This is why Badr has taught me the first thing about managing projects - having a project calendar to visually see where I am at each point of each of my projects.

Badr did ask if I could manage with everything being online, however I am a very tactile person. I need to be able to touch and interact with the things I'm working on or else I'l slowly give up on it. She understood and suggested that if that was what was holding me back, then all we had to do is bring project management into the real world for me, so that I can have a hands-on experience with my work. 

While I made lunch, Badr helped me laminate the pages that I designed and printed out. This was the lunch I made for us:





And here is the full video of us working on and creating the calendar together: Badr was so so sweet, and patient, and kind. I am so grateful to her help and assistance!

The rest of the project management skills that Badr taught me are what she calls
✨soft skills✨ which totally go over my head, however I hope that over time, and with a lot of practise, I can overcome my insecurities and get a firm grasp of what I need to do in order to help my artwork get better and to finished the projects that I have started years ago. 

As always may your days be magical, I will see you in the next time. 
Bye!





Comments