Strawberry Art for Strawberry Day~!

 


Every single year I create new strawberry-related and this year is no exception. 
( Check Out the Strawberry Collection to see all the designs )


I really wanted to create something more elaborate this year, so I decided to get inspired by cottagecore by incorporating lace and strawberry flowers into the designs!


I feel that each design came out soft and lovely, and I'm actually really excited to see them
on the products in my store~!

I feel that I managed to capture the cosy strawberry vibe that I was going for and I think it will
really fit my cottagecore collection on my Artist shop~! 


Here I started layering all the variations of flowers and strawberry fruits against a red mini-square background. It creates a busy and cheerful design~!

If you want to get any of my designs, feel free to check them out on my artist shop:

https://aidadaism.threadless.com/


🍓🌿🍓🌿🍓🌿🍓🌿🍓🌿🍓🌿🍓🌿🍓🌿
This was one of my first strawberry fruit pairings that I created and I really feel in love with it immediately. I love the colors and the shading, and where I would usually use an outline to shape the design, I decided to try something new and just stick with blocking in the tones, and I ended up really loving the result~!



And so this is the very last of the strawberry designs. I really had a lot of fun creating this year's strawberries, I can't wait for next year to do this all over again~!

Comments