Date #2 2018: Chang Kee Restaurant

Bad-chan was keen on going to the airport ( to send someone off? I cannot recall at the moment ) so off to the Changi Airport we went. I remember deciding to wear Bad's lovely black wig as I felt that it suited my cuties outfit without being too outlandish as my pink wig was/is? ( Do we still have it future self? ) Anyway I was really happy and feeling myself in the outfit.


After spending a lovely time at the airport Terminal enjoying the planes, we had dinner and 

Here are some photos of the food that we ate!



I had the classic Nasi Lemak with Otah and fish Cake

And Badr decided to be adventurous and try out their Tomato and Mushroom Noodle Dish with Chicken, and it was worth it! It was so delicious, if we ever get a chance to go here again, I am ordering it for sure! 

Comments