More things that I love from around the house

Bad had this created for us when we were still able to shoot videos for the Badr and AiAi couple channel. We still want to keep working on it but our paths have moved further away from it, so we hope to be able to start it up again sometime in the future when our paths align once more with our couple channel...a.k.a. when we have more time 🤣😅

Pretty though nyah? I absolutely love it. Our food friend Thivya from @cloudninecraftsg created it for Badr and I and it makes me happy every time I look at it. 

Now a channel that is still up and running, thougg nowadays its on a biweekly basis, is my petsonal channel, AiAi Night~ And this picture is my newest and prodest edition on my aide of the family display shelf:
I finally got my hands on some Toy Mini Brand Toys~!!!! These are my favourite from what I have unboxed so far. I am so happy~!! 🥰😆

The unboxing video will be up in a few weeks as I'm still knee deep in trying to work on my comic pages. Subscribe if you want to be notificated when the video finally goes up!

Comments