Soft Flower - Painterly Style

 


I think the painterly style has been the hardest for me to get comfortable as I had one very linear idea about what digital art should look like. When I was in secondary school, I associated flat 2D shading like pixel art to be true digital art.

What blew my mind and made me want to start looking into improving my art and my skills was when I first saw Coral Painter. The idea that someone who creates something similar to a traditional painting
digitally, blew my mind, and I have been trying my best to slowly improve my skills to a point where I
can finally feel comfortable saying this particular type of art is my style.

I hope to be able to marry this painterly style with all the other styles to create an evolved art eye, which is what I call the way I perceive my art.

I have a long way to go, and I have a lot more that I hope to bring into actualization, so there is definitely more to come.





Comments