Mushrooms growing on a wild christmas tree

 




This illustration is featured in my Christmas Collection. I really wanted to create a series of cosy and warm Christmas designs that incoporate my little Mushroom Folk Characters from my web comic "Bluerose and the Sleepy Village of Dimmer Valley".


Each piece is a standalone illustration that also has a "subtitle version", which is a cropped piece that has a little message at the bottom of the illustration in yellow or white words. I always try to be thoughtful with my messages...sometimes sad, sometimes full of love, but always a genuine thought bubble from me to you.

Check out the full Christmas Collection here:
https://society6.com/fueltomylofi/collection/christmas-collection-2022-12845101

And have a very Merry 2022 and a Hapy New Year!

Comments