Collecting my notes for the 100 Days of Python Challenge

 

I know I could have just refered to them online, however being able to scribble down, flip through and edit
physical copies of the notes is such a pleasurable experience to me. I feel like it is part of the whole
studying process. Especially when I'm in the middle of something and I have to go somewhere and pause
my process, being able to bookmark a page to come later to is really nice, and also saves energy so
that I'm not always straining my eyes looking at a computer or phone screen.
I got a local printing shop to help me print the notes. Overall it only cost my less than 10SGD ~!!! so cheap
considering how well everything was printed. I feel really motivated to study with such good notes to work with.
This is what I've been listening to while writing this post:

Comments