Mushroom in Mason Jars #1 - The Enchanted Mushroom Circle Illustration

As I often do with most of my art creations, It all started out with a simple line, an idea, and 
eventually transformed into several ideas, that has blossomed into four new creations which I swore I would not make into big things, and yet here I am, with several calendar designs, and a few cute motivational pictures to accompany them. 

This first design is called:

Enchanted Mushroom Circle

Inspired by the old Disney animations from Fantasia, the Mushroom Circle aims to lure you into its depths, where there you will forever stay. 

Feel free to click any of the below illustrations as they will take you to places online
where you can either purchase them if you like, or download them for free like the 2023 
calender art print which you can use as wallpaper or as an actual print-out calender~! 






I also made this illustration into calenders~! 
If you want to use it, you can down load it on my DeviantArt for free:



Of if you want the calender as a sticker, you can get it from my
Artist shop on Redbubble:



Comments