A gift of love from the SPCA

A gift of love from the SPCA:



This year I had the pleasure to work with SPCA to create a collection which
still today, I am happy to give a portion of the proceeds to this wonderful charity:





I wasn't expecting anything at all from the SPCA after donating these stickers
to their cause, however, the volunteers at the SPCA are too kind, and have
sent me a a beautiful tote bag full of these gifts~! I love them so much!

Truly please donate directly to the SPCA to help them
continue to give a home and loving care to animals in need. 


If you would like to get your hands on these limited-edition stickers
to support me and the SPCA, they are available here:



All these lovely gifts were packaged in this beautiful tote:



This is the most adorable badge~! It reminds me of my sister's dog
who is the most protective and food-motivated adorable doggo~!

 

And this is definitely going to be put to good use~! I love it!




And here are some close-ups of the tote:



This beautiful painting speaks volumes about how long the SPCA has been working
diligently to keep their animals safe and happy, and how much they work towards
being a service that cares and that goes the extra mile to meet the needs
of their precious animals.













Comments