Game Development Diary ( The Mandala Art Gallery ) - #1

I spent the morning trying to make tuesday js work for me and although yes it looks pretty good:


I keep encountering bugs just using the program itself such as the scene doesn't save all the changes i've made, the music doesn't play and everytime I open the document all the files are not active and have to be relinked. It has made me doubt my decision to use it, so I am going to change over to renpy.

Before that, a big hearty lunch:


I cooked the roasted pumpkins, soba and selected the cherry tomatoes myself, and then i also bought a chicken tenders meal from jollibee as i have been craving chicken~!

I have finally made some progress!!!
Renpy seems to be a more difficult mountain to climb, but it definitely works, so here we go!

Comments