Fantasia by Escribe: Part 2

I was treated to a wonderfully sweet and magical date by Bad as she took me to enjoy and experience Fantasia by Escribe. Words cannot really describe the essence of this magical wonderland of an exhibit, so I went out of my way and took a zillion pictures, which I am going to split into a couple of blog posts, so that you can join me on this journey, bit by bit, just how it was presented at the event itself. 
Without further adieau; a world of sculpture - the candy menagarie:
Yeah that was pretty much my reaction to everything... :D




 The Monkey and I~ and both giving you unsettling looks....


And then I encountered the whole family!


Talk about a white elephant... This was huge and gorgeous.



I just had to take a picture next to the minotaur... I don't know what it is about minotaurs... I think they are a fascinating mystical beast in general, so the fact that they had one walking around this wonderland was pretty awesome. 


This one... this one is firece. I love it. 

A close up on the zebra. It is beautiful, and isn't the monkey adorable?

Edible lips. I was too fascinated by the visual imagery to eat them.

Comments