Fantasia by Escribe: Part 3

I was treated to a wonderfully sweet and magical date by Bad as she took me to enjoy and experience Fantasia by Escribe. Words cannot really describe the essence of this magical wonderland of an exhibit, so I went out of my way and took a zillion pictures, which I am going to split into a couple of blog posts, so that you can join me on this journey, bit by bit, just how it was presented at the event itself. 
Without further adieau; a deeper fantasy - the history, treats and theatrical performances:

Passing through from the menagerie, we came into a grand open space, and immediately headed for the wall of history. 


 A Panorama of the space. It was huge and hard to focus, and this was only the beginning of the main area.


Towards the end was this captivating display of confectionery jewelry. 



Bad being adorable as usual...



... and these adorable two were my favorite of the selection. 

We were starting to get hungry, so we drifted towards anything that looked like it had tidbits for the tasting...


And ended up coming across the classes Escriba had also organized for the audience to sign up for. 

We got a glimpse of the process...


And then Bad took the first step and decided to taste the Crème brûlée which was being served in golden egg shells...



It tasted good, but I was not feeling so adventurous.


Finally, we made our way tot he Cake Theatre...which did not disappoint! Though there were quite a few people around us who were suprised by the surreal performance of a ballerina being turned into a cake~ But I thought it was marvelous.



And after the surreality, there was a wedding on a gigantic cake structure, with strange musicians and masked actors and actresses. It was so delightful I didn't even manage to take proper pictures of this one. 


 

Comments