Work- In - Progress Thursday: Bejeweled (Part 2)

So this post is about how far I have gotten with Bejeweled this week. If you would like to find out more about the story behind "Bejeweled", click here to read (Part 1).

 After much searching online for inspiration, and using myself as my own model, I finally settled on 5 distinct new posed that I will be working on. 
This is the first Bejeweled which I called:

The Pull

There is the most amount of detail on this one as I have already started to add the tiny features to the design which I have yet to start on with the other four illustrations. The way I am working is to do a side-by-side with my original design, to get as close a match as possible. I don't think they will be identical at all, but I want to make sure that I capture as similar an essence as the one I created initially. 


Here are the four which are just the base line art at the moment:

The Curve


The Sway


The Stretch

And last but not least,

The Fold

I'm still on the fence about the colors. I was thinking that I would do different colors for each pose, however, I also like the idea that all of them are as similar to the original as possible. 

Ah well, I still got a long way to go and I am quite motivated to get stuck into it! Let me know what you think; should they all be as similar as possible, or should each character have its own individual color scheme? 

 Until tomorrow, may your day be magical, I'll see you in the next time. 
Goodbye!




Comments