Rick and Morty Pumpkin Heads - Happy Halloween!










Rick and Morty Pumpkin Heads - Happy Halloween!
Digital Art 
2018

Check out this sticker here: https://buff.ly/2ETl3lL

Happy Halloween Everyone! 2018 has been an awesomely exciting year, and it always makes me feel so blessed to be able to observed the subtle changes in the weather, the decorations in the storefront and the overall halloween vibe that creeps up around this time of the year. Halloween is just such a fun time to vibe with your inner witchy self, damn candy from your loved ones and watch horror movies with your best friends and scream late into the night!















Rick and Morty Pumpkin Heads - Happy Halloween!
 Digital Art | 
Tote Bag | 
2018 

Check out this totebag here: https://buff.ly/2SvaQOQ 

This Halloween I'm treating myself to an all-day Night in the Woods gaming season, because nothing says fall & halloween like NITW. Do you have any fall game favourites that I should try? I personally wish it was fall all year round. Even the flowers I'm studying at the moment are all fall bloomers, which is such a cool coincidence.




Okokok so a little bit about this design. I really loved the episodes where Rick and Morty would end up travelling through different dimensions, and after the Rick and Morty game was released where you could play all the alternative dimension Ricks and Mortys, I was really hooked! This is an ode to that really cool game, because of course, somewhere out there is a pumpkin head Rick ( though to be honest I didn't get far enough into the game to see if there officially was one )

If you love these designs, you can check out the full collection here:










Rick Pumpkin Head! 
Digital Art | 
Sticker 
2018 

Check out this sticker here:  https://buff.ly/2OVVEwe 

Something I'm really proud of is the fact that because Redbubble has a Partner Program with Cartoon Network in regards to "Rick and Morty", my art is under the approved fanart that can be sold on Redbubble! I have been wishing to create some fanart dedicated to this show, however I understand how important it is to respect the copyright laws of artists and creators as I am an artist myself, so I have recently stopped creating fanart in respect to those laws. 




Now with this new partnership, I actually got a green light on my artworks that I can sell directly from the source, which is so cool! I'm sure that they don't approve everyone all the time, and it did take about three weeks+ for them to get back to me, but this is expected as there is sooo much love for Rick and Morty out there, I'm just honoured that they had the time to check out my work amongst the many many others!




So, if any of you are worried about it like I was, feel free to check out Redbubble's own statement and guidelines on the matter to get a broader understanding on the subject: 


I'm just happy that they liked the work enough to approve it, which is so so so cool!



I hope you all have a lovely year ahead. As the days get colder and the nights get brighter as the days get darker, consider curling up with a loved one in bed with Rick and Morty on and drink some nice hot cocoa while watching reruns like Bad and I do. 

Have a lovely 2018 ahead! :3

- Indigo 


Comments