Indigo Aconitum






One step forward, two steps back. It's like the minute you think something has changed for the better, you get slapped in the face with "Oh trans people don't exist". "Oh we must protect the woman and children". Well Trans people ARE women. and they ARE children. In fact they are also men. They are also human. They are also non-binary and genderfluid. They have done so much for the progress of humanity. You see them everywhere in every culture from the beginning of fucking time itself. Where do they think they come from? Middle fucking earth? URGH. Just like. fuck! I think if there is anything that has irritated me more in my entire life, it is this one solid issue alone, because for the first time, I felt like we as humanity, were making some kind of break through, and then shit hit the motherfuckin' fan, and I realise that everything is still just the dirt, germs, blood and guts that we came from, muling around in this never ending cycle of of death.
So you know what, from now on, I'm a plant. Call me Indigo Aconitum. If I don't exist, hey, why not be a motherfukin' plant.

Comments