Cotton On Haul #2: Peachy Pinks!

I am soooo very happy to be able to share with you my very first cotton on haul in a long time!!!!!!!!

First up Clothes:



So this year I've been looking for some sexy off-shoulder pieces and I came across two of them during a recent sale on the Cotton On Website! I love this little black spaghetti-strap dress so it's really easy to wear this piece over and under the dress.


The back of the top is also really nice and stretch, and I love the little ribbon in the middle that helps to adjust the size of the pull around the shoulders. 



I then bought a similar top which boosted longer sleeves and a simple fixed collar. I love the color of the top and it fit really well! 


Occasionally it rides up the shoulders, but it only ride up until the very top, so it still shows off ample shoulder cleavage ;D hahaha!

An honourable mention is that Badriah bought for me a cut crop top hoodie from H&M, which goes so well with my haul:


You will be seeing me in it a lot in the weeks to come. It is so warm, and cosy, I just can't stop wearing it!


Now for Accessories:


The first thing I added to card was the Unicorn Bag!!!


There was no way I was going to leave this behind. It is a small and snug bag with leather straps and an iridescent surface. Everything about it screams *buy me buy me buy me Indie!!!* I might not be a holosexual yet, but I'm definitely getting there!


So. How does the bag feel?


It feel perfect. The straps are easily adjustable, the size it just enough to hold my art supplies and my wallet, it doesn't overpower any outfit I wear and it goes with everything because well...all my stuff are pink and iridescent anyway!!

Now if you know me, you know how much I wear hats and caps, so this lil gingham pink cap followed the unicorn bag into the cart the minute I laid eyes on it:


It's a little stiff, but I think that is because it is so new


But overall I have to say I like it! It's a cute color and It fits my puffball hairstyle, which is all I ever wanted in a cap, so it stays!



Omg have you ever seen anything so cute! I am absolutely in love with it! 


I am so nervous about using it, I'm even thinking of making it into a necklace instead to wear on special occasions! Am I a weird lil pink-obsessed kitty? Yes I am sir yes I am!


Home Decor:



I love a good candle, and this one said sweet tooth on it, so I bought it. 


However after lighting it, I spent some time trying to discern the scent. I think there was a very faint scent of caramel, but it wasn't very rich, which was a little disappointing. 

Nevertheless it is a beautiful candle and I enjoyed looking at it and feeling the soft glow of the fire light as it burnt away in my hands. 


Jewelry:



So aside from the Mermaid Shake Key chain, I also got tiny letters with "A" on it as my name is "藍 / Ai" (which means Indigo in Japansese hence I am Indigo ) and I also got this lovely bronze bracelet, which features the moon, a diamond and a crescent moon made in bronze coloring. 


I love it so so much. I am such a sucker for charm-bracelets and this one is so nice because all the trinkets are the same color as the chain. I love it!

Honourable Mentions:

This moon stone pendant that I wear obsessively:




And this Silver Sun pendant that my girlfriend bought for me as an anniversary present. Isn't it beautiful? I can't stop wearing it. 



Random Extras:


This awesome sent of Brush Pens:


And this cute Hello Kitty Notebook!


Alright so that wraps up the haul, thank you for checking out all these adorable peachy cutenesses!!! I'll see you next week with another post :3

Comments